Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Best Whatsapp Status Updates


  1. Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status 
  2. Hey there whatsapp is using me.
  3. We become what we think about.
  4. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore, Dream, Discover.
  5. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
  6. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.
  7. Quiet people have the loudest minds.
  8. Whatever it is — I didn’t do it!
  9. Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.
  10. In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
  11. Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
  12. Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
  13. 80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
  14. Person you love is 72.8% water.
  15. Nothing is over until you stop trying.
  16. If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.
  17. Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.
  18. Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!!
  19. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
  20. How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone.
  21. If there is a “WILL”, there are 500 relatives.
  22. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
  23. Im a humble person, really. I’m actually much greater than I think I am.
  24. my attitude depends upon the people in front of me
  25. No I didnt trip The floor looked like it needed a hug.
  26. Its Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You.
  27. If a man whistles at you, don’t turn around. You are a lady not a dog
  28. I’ll be drunk when I wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed.
  29. You remind me of my Chinese friend…Ug Lee
  30. God made coke. God made pepsi. God made me. Oh so sexy. God made rivers. God made lakes. God made you. Well…we all make mistakes.
  31. If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
  32. Life is Short – Chat Fast!
  33. Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
  34. I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.
  35. Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows.
  36. There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side and the right side.
  37. My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.
  38. I love my job only when I’m on vacation
  39. If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.
  40. Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbours are not.
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment