Monday, July 6, 2015

Love quotes ,messages


 Love Quotes – Inspirational Pictures, Quotes and Motivational Thoughts
  • Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn & most hurtful thing to lose.
  • A heart is made of wishes and love makes those wishes come true.
  • I love you, not because you are perfect, but because you are sooooo perfect for  me
  • Anyone can love a rose ,but it takes a lot to love a leaf . It’s ordinary to love the beautiful, but it’s beautiful to love the ordinary .
  • Love is caring for each other even when you’re angry.
  • You love me because I am beautiful  ? Or Am I beautiful because you love me !?!
  • Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return. ~
  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
    ~ Lao Tzu
  • When you find your beloved inside you,
you will find your beloved beside you

  • Everyone can say “I Love You” …
    But not everyone really means it.
    So believe it when you feel it, Not when you hear it.
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment