Sunday, June 28, 2015

Dad wants to have sex with me?


my dad mentioned how his family member (women) always bragged about having sex with some guy who had a one foot penis. and then he got out the tape measure and showed me one foot and asked me if it was big. he then said he saw something on tv about how women only have 6-8 inch vaginas, so one foot is too much. he also said how he saw on tv a study that women who swallow a man's semen are less likely to have breast cancer. and that women who want to have nice wrinkle free skin should put semen on their face. he asked me if i wanted to research it on the internet. i said no. my dad has also been giving me a bunch of hugs lately like 5 a day. and idk what to do :'( i just want your perspective on whether or not i am blowing things out of porportion or what i should do. please :'( i'm 20 years old btw


like a year ago he also mentioned how i should be touching my boobs to make sure i don't have a lump- breast cancer..

Comments

1. You need to move out as soon as possible.

2. Just tell him ur a squirrle he will understand / sadly

3. Aw girl he is sexually abusing -_- . That's inappropriate . Report him yoo.

4. That is very weird I don't think your blowing things out of proportion.

5. Put a stop to it girl. you cant suffer lonely like this. Tell him that you dont like this subject and would not want to talk about it. Tell him i dont want to search the net for some sily topics and im happy with the knowledge i have. Thanks though for your help. may be this will keep him in place. if he still insisting u have to ask for Help from Elders or YOO

6. Hard to say, I think it's slightly odd about him talking about sex like that with his daughter. I would just wait for him to bring it up again and say 'dad please I don't want to hear it!' In a jokey but serious way

7. Is your dad married or divorced? Maybe he's desperate and maybe he's just trying to be a perv or funny. Sit down and talk to him about this or if you have a female member that you're close to , talk to them about it first & ask what should you do. I never heard of someones father trying to do such a thing to their grown daughter. I'm praying for you and your father but til then see a counsellor or a trusted family member. Hope things get better.
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment