Monday, June 8, 2015

10 things single women do not want to hear



Because a woman is single past a certain age does not mean something is wrong with her.
In fact, women are single for various reasons. It could be by choice, because they have a schedule in which to accomplish certain things and a man may not necessarily fit in the picture, or simply that she has not yet found the right partner, and the list goes on.
But because a woman is single does not mean they are in a rush to get with the next Tom, Dick or Harry that comes along just for the sake of getting involved. Neither does it mean she is not interested in companionship.
But, regardless of the circumstances, there are some things that single women say they never want to hear. All Woman checked in with some single ladies. These are their views:
1. When are you getting married?
"Women cannot get married without a man," Cynthia L said. "So saying that means you're asking where is my man. And you already know I don't have one."
2. You don't find a man yet?
"No, I haven't! If I had you would see him!" Kerrie T said. "It's like they're trying to rub it in that you are single, and like something is wrong with you because of that."
3. Don't see your clock is ticking away?
"Not because you have a man means your clock is not ticking away too," 38-year-old Annette R added. "People are so insensitive. I already feel bad knowing I may not have a child. But I would rather not have one with a man who would only plant his sperm and be missing from the child's life."
4. When you find a man things will be better.
"I don't think people realise that they are insinuating that you are not doing well on your own and that you are suffering because you don't have a man," Melonie T said. "I don't think things would be better. In fact, it would probably be more stressful based on what I see from those who do have a man."
5. Don't be so picky.
"Simply put, you need to settle for anybody who comes along, because you can't do any better at this point," Melonie continued. "I don't agree, and I don't believe in settling."
6. You need to go out more to find a good man
"I have been getting out. I found a man. Only he wasn't the right one and things did not work out," Sherene said.
7. Your time will come
"This is supposed to be comforting; but it is not," Gloria H said. "It is only comforting if it is coming from a girlfriend who is also single. When others say it, it sounds like they're mocking you."
8. "But there are plenty of guys around!"
"Yes. As single women we are aware of that," Gloria added. "Plenty on the street side digging out they hand middle, plenty in the prisons, plenty who beat women, etc. I know. There are just not plenty good men, so it's not as easy as persons make it sound."
9. You are not gettting any younger, y'know.
"No need to remind me of this," Janice stated. "I already know."
10. You child needs a father
"No, she doesn't. She has been doing well without one for the past seven years. I don't intend to get involved with a man just because you feel my child needs a father," Janice continued.
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment